Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Came out with some new items

I have been so lazy lately. I am sitting here, on the computer - but doing actually NOTHING. My daughter was sick and waking up at night way too many times, then waking up way too early in the mornings. I was royally pooped! Wouldnt you be?



So, I got off my lazy butt and made some new things for my virtual store.



I love, just LOVE Almond Biscotti....oh, they are so good, crunchy and a bit bitter and they go so good with a cup of tea or coffee. So, I just had to make this Almond Biscotti Lotion for all those biscotti crazies out there. Yeah, yeah, I'm talking to YOU! LOL



Another thing that I have been hearing lately was this white tea and ginger scent. Hmmmm....is it really that popular? Well? Is it? Anyways.....I decided to give it a try and just do it. Make the darn thing and see for yourself. It DOES smell good though. Fresh, a little bit spicy, a bit of exotic tea.....ah, if I could just be somewhere else :-)



What do you think of a scent with apples, pears and melons? All the juiciness in one bottle. How about the name for it. BUTT NAKED. Yeap! You heard it right. Dare to bare!

1 comments:

Uneekdolldesigns said...

It all sounds very pleasant and enticing!