Tuesday, September 30, 2008

HEADLINE: Chatting with CILLA ROSE, a shop on Etsy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Q: What is your stores name and what do you sell (and anything else that you wanna share about it)?


My stores name is CILLA ROSE and I sell fashion fabulous stationery and home accessories.



Q: How long have you been crafting for yourself before you decided to share your designs with other?


I've been designing since high school{that I can remember}... except back then, I didn't realize it would be my passion.



Q: Where do you get your inspiration?



I know this sounds really cliche but I get it from just about everywhere.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Q: Is there a funny story where you accidentally screwed something up, but it turned out better than you planned?


Yes, we just bought a house and I was replacing the switch plates with newer version plates. I screwed one of them too tight and it cracked in half. Nonetheless... I now sell decorative swith plates in my store. Can you guess why???


Q: How do you see yourself down the road?


Down the road I'll be doing a "Grand Opening" for Cilla Rose. Can't wait...


Q: Do you do this for fun or for serious business?


You have to do what you love... and I love it. Isn't it great to get paid for doing what you love?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Q: What is one favorite thing that you made and felt bad selling it - only because you liked it so much?


I really hate selling my switch plates and wooden frames... they are adorable.


Q: What is a normal day like for you?


A normal day for me... what's norma? I have a full time job, two online stores, two sons, a husband, a dog and everything else in between. And then I do it again the next day.


Q: What else interests you besides your craft?


I live in a house with males {2 sons, a husband and a dog named Ace}. It's a girl thing!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=15503241
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=14874274
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=14619931
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=14804970

0 comments: