Friday, September 26, 2008

Who is scared of the Big Bad Wolf?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


PIT BULL TERRIERS are the Big Bad Wolf of the decade - the most misunderstood dogs. I love them They are my heart. It can get a little crowded at home with them 2 and the 2 kids, but hey - thats life! And who says that 2 males cant co-exist? Mine are males and get along perfectly.

So, back to the pit bulls. Attacks? More attacks are made by small dogs, but nobody reports them. Why?Because the little shits are cute. Blech! AND, because their teeth cant cause that much harm as an rotweiler, doberman, german shepherd, pit bull etc.

These gentle souls would do anything for you - ANYTHING! Even die, whats the saddest part and a lot of people take advantage of that. They love mental and physical chalenge and not everyone can handle them. A bully power breed is not for a weak person that does not know how to be a leader. That can turn deadly.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


My "boys" after every little command I give them, they sit and look at me as if saying - whats next mama? What else can we do for you mama? I'm a woman, but I am the pack leader in my house and they know it and respect it. My kids too. My little girl (3 years old) bosses them around and they listen. Its funny, but its happening! They make them into girls - put necklasess on their necks, drag them around by their ears, tails, legs and collars and these two just tag along as if thats their job...lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now, really, does this look like a killer? I think NOT!!! Its YOUR responsibility to take control over your dogs actions, I dont care what breed you got. I hate yappin dogs from windows of houses. I do not allow that in my house. Outside - sure.

My husband was saying that he wants a silent killer. If an intruder comes in - the dogs to react without scaring him off. I say - NEY. Because they will attack - only to LICK HIM/HER. They are tough guys on the outside, but lovers on the inside. Just take a look:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Subee said...

Are those your kids? Those dogs are pretty big LOL.

Mea Culpa Bath and Body said...

the girls are mine. The boys are our friends kids...ahh, big dogs...they are the sweetest things in the world and so obedient. I dont even need to raise my voice,, just say the command in low, growly tone and they get it.

Anonymous said...

Although I have never had a dog as a pet, I am repeatedly amazed by stories about their personalities and intelligence. Did you know about their heightened sensitivities? They hear much higher frequencies than most humans. It is also said that their visual specturm extends beyond that of many humans as well. I wonder if dogs actively expand their sensitivities like some humans who are known as sensitive?

Mea Culpa Bath and Body said...

I believe we all have the capabilities for hightened sensitivity, we just need to tune into it. Not as high as the dogs and other animals, but we can still do it