Saturday, September 27, 2008

HEADLINE: Chatting with LaMiaDesigns, a shop on Etsy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Q: What is your stores name and what do you sell (and anything else that you wanna share about it)?


La Mia Designs, Fine handcrafted handbags, accessories, home accents


Q:. How long have you been crafting for yourself before you decided to share your designs with other?


I have been crafting for over ten years, seriously for five


Q: Where do you get your inspiration?


inspiration comes from anything creative, my studio, the mtns. I live in



Q: How do you see yourself down the road?


I see myself working out of my home at first then moving to a retail space downtown



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Q: Do you do this for fun or for serious business?


this is a serious business which is fun!


Q: Do you ever get a creative block? If yes, how frustrating is it and how do you deal with that?


creative block-yes, i just put it down and return...do not want to make something bad.


Q: What is one favorite thing that you made and felt bad selling it - only because you liked it so much?


I like everything I make, but do not feel bad about selling it because I can keep making more!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Q: What is a normal day like for you?

normal day.....8-5 work day job, go home eat dinner, walk dog, head to studio until the wee hrs.


Q: What else interests you besides your craft?


I love anything creative, hiking, cooking, shopping, reading


Q: Is there something you would like to say as the end of the talk?


I feel that if you are passionate about your craft go for it! Do what you love....


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: