Thursday, September 25, 2008

Making my Halloween lotion

I was not sure if I should have colored it, but had to do it only for fun. Had to make sure that when mixing the red and yellow - I would actually get orange, didnt want to screw it up while the essential oils were in there:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Thats the first stages. Then I added the myrrh...ooooo...the myrrh! So thick, its so hard to tell how many drops there are falling - cuz its not even drops, its like slime falling off...lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And then the nice whiff came from blending all the oils together - myrrh, the good old frankincense, cedarwood, orange, lemon....wow....I was just looking at this pale orange thing and thought - melted creamsicle!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And finally - into the bottle without flipping it over! Dang upside down turned bottles!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet that smells delicious!