Thursday, October 9, 2008

COFFEE MOCHA Lotion with HEMP SEED OIL is IN!!!!!

I have been thinking a lot lately is it OK to make Coffee Mocha Lotion. I know it smells good....who doesnt like a cup of freshly brewed mocha? Its so creamy and the aroma so rich, that it captures your senses and takes you away.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Soooo, I grabbed my tools and my oils and had to whip up something. The coffee aroma from the essential oil had me right away. I was laughing thinking how I just want to drink this. But - you would find me in the ER from lotion overdoze :-) The chocolate fragrance oil was so rich and dark in the scent, that I wished I had a bar of chocolate. But hey! If I cant eat that calorie-full-thing, then at least my nose is getting a whiff of the fat free thing, right?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Luckily for me...tee heeee....I had an ounse of leftover. So, guess what? Yeap, I am keeping it so I can use it on myself. I already put a little bit on my arm and I am in LOVE!!! Who needs real coffee anyways?

Well, not really. I DO need real coffee too. Maybe thats why I like this scent so much.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yeap, that one above is mine!

:-)

2 comments:

Subee said...

Coffee Mocha lotion, wow that sounds really good.

Mea Culpa Bath and Body said...

:-)

It sounds even better considering that I just woke up and need a cup of the real thing :-)