Thursday, October 23, 2008

Violet Leaf Absolut Essential Oil and the cost

Its been bothering me for a while. I know the awesome properties of this oil. But I dont know if people would be willing to pay for a product with this in it. See, Violet Leaf is very good for the skin. It opens up the pores, , it soothes red, irritated, dry, itchy and sensitive skin. It helps A LOT with psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis. Its excellent for oily skin. It helps with acne and blackheads. If I use it with Rose Absolute (or Rose Morroc) and Yarrow, they all become powerful antioxidants known to help, clean, detoxify and sooth the skin while assisting in the prevention of free radical damage.

Now, Violet Leaf Essential Oil is also good for any kind of cough, whooping cough, helps circulation. Soothing and cooling and can be used to treat swelling and bruises. It acts as expectorant and demulcent and may be used for laryngitis and tonsillitis also. They can relieve fibrosis and rheumatism. Grieves reports anti-cancer and anti-tumor activity of the leaves.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


On emotional field, its soothing, relaxing, aids sleep, comforting and reassuring. Comforts grief and loss, encouraging, promotes independence and acceptance of change.


Its renowned in spiritual circles, used in ceremonies and healing for its high vibrational qualities.

I bought it on an impuls and until now I didnt know what to do with it. I expected floral aroma, but I was wrong. Its very green. And I mean VERY GREEN scent, like freshly cut stem of the flower, not the flower itself.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: