Sunday, December 21, 2008

The ULTIMATE healing cream!!!




I felt like creating something new. Seeing how many people around me have all kinds of combinations of skin problems, I decided to do a little research and come up with a cream that can be ALL-IN-ONE. Plus, I was bored!

I know that most healing creams are actually more like salves - greasy! I wanted something with enough greasiness so it can hold moisture throughout the day AND silky smooth and soaking into the skin within seconds.

This is what I came up with:

Shea butter has been used to help heal burns, sores, scars, dermatitis, psoriasis, dandruff, and stretch marks. It may also help diminish wrinkles by moisturizing the skin, promoting cell renewal. Shea butter is a particularly effective moisturizer because contains so many fatty acids, which are needed to retain skin moisture and elasticity.

Mango Butter helps with the elasticity of the skin thus preventing wrinkles and stretch marks; it helps with psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema; its extremely moisturizing; rejuvenates skin; helps with blemishes and rashes, wounds, cracks from dryness, scar reduction.

Mowrah Butter is known to reduce the degeneration of skin cells, prevent wrinkles and restore skin flexibility and prevents dryness.

Coconut oil's ability to nourish and heal the skin has been known in the tropics for hundreds of years. It has been used for centuries in Polynesia and by our ancestors to retain soft and wrinkle free skin.

Grapeseed Oil is a great moisturizer and contains a very high percentage of vitamin E.

Colloidal Oatmeal Colloidal oatmeal works great to help relieve dry, skin patches (Eczema), psoriasis, acne, bug bites, sunburns, and other minor skin irritations. It also helps relieve chicken pox, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, and other itching and scratching rashes.

An excellent exfoliant, milk contains natural alpha hydroxy acids, which help to gently slough off dead skin cells. In addition, milk helps to reduce redness and soothe irritated skin.

Rose Floral Water maintains the pH balance, stimulates regeneration processes, has a calming effect in acne and sunburns. As a result the skin texture becomes even and elastic.

Bergamot essential oil is know to help with all skin conditions - including psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema

I fell in LOVE with this cream and so did everyone that tried it! My skin has never felt so smooth and soft.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there how are you?

I just wanted to stop by and say hello and so hello...LOL I also have something for you at my blog, so when you are ready click here and pick up your award. I am very grateful for your friendship on my blog and yours. Jesse Noe

Tashai said...

Just wanted to wish you a tremendous holiday!

Maria Melee said...

Just wanted to thank you for the comment! I'm not sure I'm seeing the source of the tag I'm it though. :)

You should check out the Aromatics International blog. We're hosting a recipe contest for some really high quality lavender EO.

http://www.aromaticsinternational.com/blog