I have been reading about this a lot and I finally decided to do this. This is what is going to be happening:
1. Every 6th of the months (because today is the 6th) I will be drawing names of the people that have purchased from me to win a prize.
2. The more items bought - that many times your name is going to be counted for.
3. If you recommend someone to my store, let me know about the username and if they purchased - your name will be added for each person you bring to me.
4. If you liked my product and wrote a review either on your blog or at www.makeupalley.com
your name will be counted extra again
5. I will have all the names on a piece of paper, fold them, place them all in a container, shake it and draw one out of there.
6. You will be emailed and asked if you want the prize or not. If declined, I'll be drawing another name.
Sooooo.....to kick start this, the first prize is going to be an 8oz bottle of moisturizer. To be honest, it was suppose to be a cream, but I made it too liquid. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with this product. It is made with unrefined shea butter (which is superior because it retains its natural vitamins like A and E), Mango Butter, Mowrah Butter, Coconut Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Colloidal Oatmeal, Powdered Milk Bergamot Essential Oil and Rose Floral Water. Its very moisturizing and nourishing. It smells very fresh and citrusy - just like Bergamot!
You can purchase from any of my stores to be counted in: