Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tag! You are it!


Well, there ya go.....I was tagged again...lol....this time by the environmentally aware bloggerista ecogeneration...

These are the seemingly simple rules:

Mention the person who tagged you and link the person.
Post the Rules in your blog.
Write 7 random things about yourself.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them
Let each person know they've been tagged.



I say seemingly cuz...I just dont know how many different things I can say about myself *shrugs* But, here we go:

1. The only part of my job that I do not enjoy is making labels for my bottles. Its a pain in the butt!

2. I miss being a kid....we used to go on vacation every summer....now, I havent been anywhere to relax for almost 10 years!

3. I miss mountains...I grew up in a country that all you see is huge peaks and hills....Metro Detroit Michigan is just sooooo flat!

4. I still hold hopes that I will get to go to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. I have seen pictures and it looks breathtaking.

5. I am 100% hooked to watching LOST....ha....add me to the other million people....lol

6. I am talkative and friendly, but not very social...does that make any sense?

7. I hate the cold and I hate the heat....would rather have a fall weather all year around - without the rain drenching

Now, for the blogs that I will tag:

bejeweledbycandi

diarlyofaneccentric

indiesistas

lovelypurses

shopaholcsnightingale

studioartfire

witchymama

Now I am off to let these ladies know what just happened to them - they got TAGGED!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for tagging my indiesistas blog. I will try and get to this soon.

Just wanted to let you know that your:

"No. 6. I am talkative and friendly, but not very social...does that make any sense?"

This cracked me up.

Does it ever make sense -- that's me to the T! Thanks again.

Jen said...

Hi,

If you go to my blog you can pick up your Award :)

Blessings,
Gypsy

Mea Culpa Bath and Body said...

Ha ha, Nancy!! lol

Thank god I found another person like me :-) I thought I am the black sheep of people..lol


Gypsy!!! I right over there girl :-)

Duni said...

Hi!
sorry for my late response (I was in hospital). I hope to post this tag soonest. I wonder if I can find 7 random things about me...hmmm.

have a good week

Duni