Thursday, October 29, 2009

See how you can win free Goats Milk Soap with Shea Butter Cream


I am going to offer a free 3oz Goats Milk Soap, accompanied by a 2oz Shea Butter Cream - your choice of scent of course, for the 100th subscriber to my newsletter. If by any chance more people enter, I will do the same for the 150th and 200th and so on for every 50th person.



All you have to do is click on the blue box on the left and enter your name and email. If at any time you want to unsubscribe - thats very easy to do.


I just want to tell you that you can be at peace - I dont overwhelm the people with emails all the time. I start with
myself, knowing that I wouldnt like that.

The prize is worth 9.50$

Thank You.



I have over 115 different scents to choose from. You can see them here:


and here:

4 comments:

Split Rock Ranch said...

Okay, I'm in - but pretty sure I'm not the 100th subscriber! Hope you get lots of newsletter subscribers.

Mea Culpa Bath and Body said...

Thanks B :-) I am not that far away from 100 though :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello! I am dropping in to say hi and that I'm now following you. :) Your soap looks absolutely delicious! I'm an avid Etsy soap buyer so I will have to pay you a visit. <3

Mea Culpa Bath and Body said...

Thank you Aerinndis :-)