Friday, February 6, 2009
First, i want to say THANK YOU to everyone that reads my blog and participates with comments! THANK YOU to all that stopped by my store and purchased some of my products, I do hope you like them!
Today is the 6th of February. As I announced a month ago - I am doing a monthly drawings for prizes each 6th day of the month. Here is a reminder of the rules:
1. Every 6th of the months (because today is the 6th) I will be drawing names of the people that have purchased from me to win a prize.
2. The more items bought - that many times your name is going to be counted for.
3. If you recommend someone to my store, let me know about the username and if they purchased - your name will be added for each person you bring to me.
4. If you liked my product and wrote a review either on your blog or at www.makeupalley.com your name will be counted extra again
5. I will have all the names on a piece of paper, fold them, place them all in a container, shake it and draw one out of there.
6. You will be emailed and asked if you want the prize or not. If declined, I'll be drawing another name.
Every months its going to be a different prize!
The prize for this month was a light lotion made with unrefined shea butter (which is superior because it retains its natural vitamins like A and E), Mango Butter, Mowrah Butter, Coconut Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Colloidal Oatmeal, Powdered Milk Bergamot Essential Oil and Rose Floral Water. Its very moisturizing and nourishing. It smells very fresh and citrusy - just like Bergamot!
Sooo......I had my daughter pick a little raffle thingy and the winner is.....ta da daaaaaa GYPSY!!!! She is a wonderful person and the Creator of Ye Olde Witches Brew Magazine and The Black Hat Society Network! You can follow her on her blog here:
DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ABOUT WHAT NEXT MONTHS PRIZE CAN BE?